At Loggerhead Fitness, we staff have four certified cycling instructors: CJ Eaton, Michael Dukes, Jacey Barnes, and our newest instructor, Carolina Wetzel. Each instructor adds his or her own “spin” to our Group Cycle classes. We offer six classes weekly, class size is limited to 12 bikes. With that many classes there are sure to be some that fit your schedule. Make sure to check the website at www.loggerheadfitness.com for our full Group X schedule.
Are you wondering why you should take a Group Cycle class? Well wonder no more! Here are five good reasons:
- It burns calories — an average Group Cycle class burns an average of 600 calories and as many as 800-1200 depending on the resistance added to the ride.
- Group Cycle pushes you farther than you realize you can go! It is for all levels. Many classes focus on interval training, allowing you to challenge yourself but not become too fatigued.
- Your butt won’t feel sore forever! Not gonna lie, if it’s your first class your bum will be sore the next day. This too shall pass!
- It’s a Group effort. The energy level from your peers is contagious. A 50-minute class will fly by!
- You’ll leave feeling great. Exercise is something you do for yourself!
If you are new to Group Cycle make sure to reserve a bike for your desired class. Sign-up sheets are located at the front desk. If you’re looking to try something new then Group Cycle is for you!